Friday, January 15, 2010

Legal Male Prostitute!


My friends over at Queerty just shared a great story about Nevada's first, legal male prostitute!

His stage name is "Marcus" and you can have him for $200 for 40 mins (kind of low balling it there if you ask me) (although for his level of attractiveness, this might be right).

Sadly, Mr. "Marcus" is neither gay nor gay for pay. So all my ladies who need this male gigolo, just set your sights on Nevada and don't stop 'till you see the line of women in front of a Rhamada Inn... lol

On a more serious note, this is a major step forward is Sex Workers rights. I believe that all prostitution should be legalized. This is my body and I should be able to do what I want with it.

And the more laws there are to protect Sex Workers, the safer the whole profession would be.

  











































Share

2 comments:

Cadden said...

Theoreitcally I agree with you, however the damage that is done to prostitutes and the emotional and psychological damage that is done that leads to prostitution cannot be ignored. So I do believe that everyone should have the right to do what they want with their body, I cannot, as a mental health provider, back prostitution.- that's my piece. Peace!

ghrency said...

I have nothin against but,,i want it to stop cause for me there are many ways to earn money than just being a prostitute.

ipad tablet