|If I Ruled The World: New Animal Kingdom Map|
|New CMM close up.|
- The Lion King show has grown on me, but I don’t think it belongs there in CMM. It doesn’t fit with the theme. Move it to Africa somewhere behind the Tusker House. I can’t be the only one who thinks that a show that takes place in Africa should be in the African section of this park.
- Also, in CMM, I think the theme should be extended even more. Add several more Kids Discovery Club locations here. Maybe with a conservation/merit badge theme. Some kind of cross between Kidcot at the World Showcase at Epcot and the interactions of Innovenetions.
- I’d also open up a path from CMM to the new Lion King show, to complete the outer circle walkway.
Africa/Rafiki’s Planet Watch:
- I enjoy Africa as it is. And I like the train ride to Rafiki.
- Fix the Yeti! It’s sad that the largest Audio Animatronic is broken.
|Torosaurus - Joan Marcus |
copyright CPC 2008
- I would take out Finding Nemo: The Musical. It’s a great show, but it doesn’t fit with the theme. I have other plans for this show. I think this show building could be used for a dinosaur themed production. Something like the traveling show Walking With The Dinosaurs. This show would invoke the same feel of Nemo but be truer to the dinosaur theme.
- I don’t like Chester and Hester’s Carnival. Why are there carnival rides in a Disney park? Isn’t that why Walt created Disneyland, so parents and children could ride rides safely, and together? Also, any theme that has you on a parking lot is a bad theme. Is the Dino-Institute allowing them to be there? I don’t have an idea of what to replace these attractions with, but given my unlimited resources, I think Imagineering can come up with something.
|New DinoLand U. S. A. close up.|
|New Discovery Island close up.|
- It seems as though I don’t really like any of the shows in the park. It’s Tough To Be A Bug is an okay show, but I don’t see it as the center attraction. It just doesn’t belong in the park’s weenie. Something Chip and Dale might work, it makes sense for them to be inside a tree, they are B list characters, they are funny. They can be guiding guests through some kind of animal misadventure.
- Boats! So much of this park is water, but why aren’t there boats in Discovery River. If I ruled the world, there would be.
- AK needs some sort of closing, nightly show. I know that I can’t have fire works. So perhaps something like California Adventure’s World of Color. I would put it in the Discovery River between Asia and DinoLand USA.
And after my hard day ruling over the Animal Kingdom, I bid adieu for now.