Sunday, January 29, 2012

Walt Disney Animation Studios: Part 46: Chicken Little


Series Intro: This is Part 46 of a multi-part retrospective of Walt Disney Animation Studios' endeavors.

Official Title: Chicken Little
Release: October 3, 2005
Running Time: 81 minutes
Estimated Cost: $150 million
Estimated Revenue: $314.43 million
Overall Rating: 1 stars out of 5

Plot Summary:
Story of Chicken Little, plus a fat pig that made me feel uncomfortable and aliens.

Songs:
It there were any, I was distracted by the bad animation and iffy plot.


Plot Rating: 1 stars out of 5
I am happy to never watch this movie again.


Animation Rating: 1 out of 5
WDAS had such a beautiful movie in Home, and here the cartoony animation reminded me of when Walt himself brought the feature length to the big screen. There just was too much “Saturday morning” for my tastes.

The Test of Time:
Happy to not see this movie standing the test of time.

Through the Modern Lens
That fat pig really did make me feel awkward. And why couldn't the fish talk?


Next Up:
Meet the Robinsons

No comments: