Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Date-ability (Revisited)


So I thought it was time to revisit my series in Date-ablitiy.

I wanted to add some personality things to this list (the other list was a bit superficial).

So one thing a guy MUST have is self-drive and self-worth. He should be a self-starter. He has to know what he wants out of life and have a plan to get it. He should also be a generally happy person. This goes along the same lines. If he isn't making himself happy in life, how can he make our relationship a happy one. Also, I'm a generally happy person, and don't surround myself with people who are perpetually unhappy. My friends, despite the cards they've been dealt, make the best of what life has given them, and have fun with it! Unemployed, bad job, single, underemployed. We all make the best of it.
  
















Share

No comments: