Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Date-ability

So yesterday I blogged about Date-ability and thought  I should expound upon it.

Date-ability is an arbitrary list of must's and mustn't's a person (guy in my case) must meet in order from him/her to be considered for dating and other...

Now let me preface... my "other" category has far less must's and mustn't's on it. One must is "hot" and "sexy," we can save the rest of that list for another blog "f*ability?"

Now to move on to dating:

Must have attended college or currently attending college. The more graduate and post graduate degrees the better (like I said in the other blog a PhD can turn a 5 into a 7!).

Next: He must have a full time job. (At least now that I have one - the must before used to be a full time student at least). In these economic times it's a challenge, but it's still a must. Also, this job should require an aforementioned college degree (and not some fast food job) (see previous post for more info of my accepting my classist view of dating).

Next: He must like technology. I'm not saying he has to be a computer wiz, but he should have a computer, know what twitter is, use his cell phone for more than talking... etc. And at that he must watch TV (this is a big part of my life... and I'm not afraid to admit it).

Next: He must enjoy dancing. (Now he doesn't have to be good at it, but just enjoy going to a club). Music is a big part of my life and it doesn't have to be a part of his, but he must appreciate my connection to music.

That's it for now. (btw if you meet these requirements, drop me an e-mail: because I am single... and with a list of these must's I think I'll be single for a while).

No comments: